| < July >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Surgut in July is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain once in a while. Only 68mm (2.7in) of fluid is discharged across an average of 15 days.
- In July the heavens above Surgut are quite sunny having an average of a sizable 8:52 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 17:18 long and the longest day is 19:12 long with an average length of 18:23.
- There are approximately 9:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Surgut July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Surgut, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Surgut: