| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Surgut in November is very cold at -13 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with frequent spells of snow. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is unloaded during on average 22 days.
- The skies in Surgut are dismal having an average of a murky 1:09 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:06 long and the longest day is 8:25 long with an average length of 7:11.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Surgut November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Surgut, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Surgut: