| < October >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Surgut in October is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with periodic periods of snow. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of water accrues during an average of 20 days.
- In October the blue above Surgut is really dreary with on average only 1:54 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 8:30 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 9:56.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Surgut October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Surgut, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Surgut: