| < September >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Surgut in September is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 60mm (2.4in) of fluid descends across on average 16 days.
- The heavens above Surgut are somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:52 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:29 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 12:54.
- There are approximately 8:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Surgut September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Surgut, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Surgut: